Please be sure to read through all of our policies and FAQ before booking your first appointment. By booking an appointment you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
- Deposits are $100 and are non-refundable.
- The deposit secures your booking and will come off of your total on the day of your appointment.
- If you miss an appointment or don't provide adequate notice of a cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit to the artist. (If you have no deposit, such as for a touch-up session, a fee will apply at your next appointment).
We require 48 hours notice to change or cancel a tattoo appointment. Please confirm your change/cancellation in person or by phone (604-254-5111) if possible, to ensure your deposit remains valid.
Other things to remember
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID on the day of your appointment.
- There is GST on tattoos! We accept cash, Visa, debit and Mastercard.
We cannot tattoo you if you are pregnant or within 6 months post-pregnancy.
If you have an existing brow tattoo not done by me, you must email pictures of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours before your appointment or you risk forfeiting your deposit.
- You must be over 18 years old to get tattooed.